Subscribe to Weelicious: http://bit.ly/_Weelicious5
Get the Weelicious cookbooks for 300 recipes like this! http://weeliciousbook.com/
How did you like this video? Post a comment below and thanks for watching Weelicious!
Vegetarian Baked Taquitos written recipe
1/2 cup cooked black beans
1/2 cup frozen corn kernels, defrosted
1 cup shredded mexican blend cheese
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
12 corn tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Place the beans, corn, cheese, cumin, garlic powder, and salt in a bowl and stir to combine.
3. Place two corn tortillas at a time in between two sheets of damp paper towel and microwave for 20-30 seconds to loosen (this will prevent the tortillas from cracking when they are rolled).
4. With one tortilla in front of you place 2 tablespoons of the mixture on the side closest to you and roll it up.*
5. Place the taquitos seam-side down on a foil-lined cookie sheet, spray the tops lightly with cooking oil and bake for 25 minutes.
* If needed, use a toothpick to hold TAQUITO secure and remove it after baking.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow on Pinterest:
Follow on Twitter:
Check out our Website:
Vegetarian Baked Taquitos – Vegetarian Recipes – Weelicious
And check out the Channel!
Video by Mike Ervin
Music by Bethany Weber