This video was made in collaboration with BUSH’s Beans.
For more recipes & inspiration visit: Bushbeans.com/
SUBSCRIBE to The Domestic Geek here: http://bit.ly/1dn24vP
All *NEW* ‘Meal Prep Made Easy’ eBook | Menus 7 -12 Available Now: http://bit.ly/MealPrepMadeEasy2
Today we’re making smoky grilled sweet potatoes that are perfect for your next BBQ!
Get Early Access To More Of This Week’s Videos Below!
Vegetarian BBQ: http://bit.ly/28WwuUo
Falafel Burger: http://bit.ly/28Zq4qV
Philly Mushroom Melt: http://bit.ly/292VU6g
Frequently Used & Favourite Items: http://goo.gl/hPnCPG
Purchase my eBooks here:
Meal Prep Made Easy eBook | Menus 1-6: http://bit.ly/MealPrepMadeEasy
Meal Prep Made Easy eBook | Menus | Menus 7 -12 Available Now: http://bit.ly/MealPrepMadeEasy2
Dinner Made Easy: http://bit.ly/DinnerMadeEasy
5 Weeks of Healthy Meal Prep: http://bit.ly/MealPrepeBook
30 Smoothie Recipes: http://bit.ly/SmoothieeBook
Made with Love Holiday Recipes: http://bit.ly/MadewithLoveeBook
Smoky Sweet Potatoes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
2 large sweet potatoes
1 can BUSH’S Bourbon and Brown Sugar Grillin’ Beans
1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp chipotle powder OR smoked paprika
1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1⁄2 cup sour cream
2 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
1. Pierce sweet potatoes with a fork and then microwave for 8-10 minutes or until they’re cooked through.
2. Slice sweet potatoes in half and gently scoop out the flesh, leaving the skins intact. Brush the skin with olive oil and set aside.
3. In a large bowl combine cooked sweet potato, BUSH’S Bourbon and Brown Sugar Grillin’ beans, garlic powder, chipotle powder, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
4. Scoop mixture back into each sweet potato skin. Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
5. Grill for 5 minutes until the skin becomes crispy and the cheddar is melted. Serve topped with sour cream and chives.
*SOME links provided above are affiliate links