Learn how to make Mushroom Butter Masala, an easy to make vegetarian homemade curry recipe by Ruchi Bharani
Chef Ruchi Bharani brings you a quick, aromatic and delectable recipe, Mushroom Butter Masala. This recipe is very easy to cook and it makes a wonderful combination with Tandoori rotis, naans and chapatis. Do try out this delicious recipe and post your comments below.
1 1/2 tbsp ghee
1 large onion
1 tbsp butter
6 cloves of garlic
1 tsp garam masala
1 piece of ginger
1 tsp red chilli powder
2 green chillies, chopped
1/4 tsp cumin powder
1/2 cup cream
1 tbsp cashew nuts
15-16 button mushrooms
Salt to taste
– Grind chopped onions, ginger, garlic, red chilli powder, roasted cumin seed powder, garam masala in to a smooth paste.
– In a pan, heat ghee. Once the ghee is hot, add chopped green chilli and the onion paste.
– Add tomato pulp in to the mixture. Cook it well.
– Add fresh cream and mix well.
– Add water and allow it to boil.
– Add freshly chopped coriander leaves and add salt to taste.
– In a fresh pan, heat butter.
– Once the butter is melted, add chopped capsicums and sliced mushrooms.
– Allow it to cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
– Once cooked, add it in to the mixture and mix well.
– Mushroom butter masala is ready!
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – https://goo.gl/Plrm4s
Tweet about this – https://goo.gl/6neQ6F
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood