Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
8-10 button mushrooms, halved
1 cup mixed bell pepper, cut into triangles
6-8 babycorns, diagonally sliced
1 tablespoon oil + for deep-frying
3 tablespoon refined flour
4 tablespoons cornstarch
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1-2 green chillies, finely chopped
2 inch celery, finely chopped
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1 tablespoon red chilli paste
1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
1-2 stalks spring onion with greens, chopped
1. Heat sufficient oil in a pan.
2. Combine mushrooms, bell peppers and babycorns in a bowl and mix well. Add 1 tablespoon refined flour and mix again.
3. To prepare batter, combine remaining refined flour and cornstarch in another bowl and mix. Add salt and crushed peppercorns and mix well. Add some chilled water and whisk well.
4. Coat mixed vegetables with batter and deep-fry in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan. Add green chillies and celery and sauté for 30 seconds. Add garlic, mix and sauté till golden.
6. Add chilli paste, mix and cook for a minute. Add tomato ketchup, chilli flakes and fried vegetables and toss to mix. Add spring onion with greens and toss to mix.
7. Serve hot garnished with bell pepper curls.
Preparation Time: 5-8 minutes
Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf