Roasted vegetables are easy to prepare and cook. Blue Jean Chef Meredith Laurence teaches you how to roast vegetables perfectly. Full roasted vegetables recipe below.
For more info on the Groovetech knife:
For more of The Basics:
Follow Blue Jean Chef on Facebook:
Red onion, wedges
Red pepper, chunks
Yellow pepper, chunks
Zucchini, large chunks
Eggplant, large chunks
¼ to ½ cup olive oil
coarse or kosher salt
freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
1. Pre-heat the oven to 450˚ F.
2. Cut the vegetables into chunks, trying to make them all a uniform size.
3. Toss the vegetables with the olive oil, salt and pepper and fresh thyme.
4. Roast the onions alone for about 20 to 30 minutes. Then add the remaining vegetables and roast for another 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and season to taste again, or garnish with some chopped fresh herbs or Parmesan cheese.
How to Cut a Pepper:
How to Cut an Onion: