Learn how to make Veg Frankie at home with The Bombay Chef Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food.
We all love street food, don’t we? But it is unhealthy to eat it on regular basis and hence chef Varun has come up with a solution! He brings to your kitchen the most popular frankie. In quick and easy steps learn to make veg frankie at home with chef Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food.
For The Rotis
1/2 cup refined flour
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp oil
salt to taste
1/4 tsp oil for kneading
Water as required
For The Stuffing
1 1/2 tbsp oil
1 tsp crushed garlic
4 large boiled , peeled and mashed potatoes
3/4 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp chaat masala
1/4 cup chopped coriander
salt to taste
1 tbsp vinegar
1 chopped chilly
1 tbsp chaat masala powder
– In a bowl add together refined flour, whole wheat flour, salt to taste, oil and water.
– Mix all the ingredients together and start kneading.
– Once done, cover it with a damp cloth and let it rest for 15-20 minutes.
– In a pan heat some oil, while the oil is heating up crush some garlic and once done add the garlic into the oil until it turns brown.
– Mash the potatoes and add them into the pan
– Mix it nicely and evenly then start adding salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala, coriander powder and once cooked turn off the flame.
– Make lemon size ball of the dough and apply some oil over them.
– Roll it into a flatbread with rolling pin.
– Place the flatbread on a heated pan and cook until there are few bubbles on the surface
– Flip it and sprinkle some oil and take off the flame
– For assembling apply some ketchup on the flatbread then top it up with shredded cabbage, place the cylindrical shape of potato mixture
– In a bowl make mixture of malt vinegar and chillies
– Sprinkle some chaat masala and top it up with cheese
– Roll the frankies
– Veg Frankie is ready to be served.
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal & Pratik Gamre
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – http://goo.gl/f8FKju
Tweet about it – http://goo.gl/MpsqsP
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood