Learn how to make perfect soft Rasgulla at home from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani. Rasgulla is a traditional Bengali sweet dessert recipe prepared from paneer & sugar syrup.
Share on Facebook: https://goo.gl/aHuvKB
Tweet about this: https://goo.gl/bUidgr
Share on G+ : https://goo.gl/2ZIxo5
1 & 1/2 Litre Full Fat Cow Milk
4 Cups Water
3 Cups Sugar
1 & 1/2 tbsp Vinegar
1 & 1/2 Cup Water
– In a large vessel boil the milk.
– To make the sugar syrup in another pan add water & sugar. Let the sugar melt completely.
– When the milk comes to a boil add water mixed with vinegar. Give a stir. Switch off the flame.
– Once the milk curdles, strain the crumbled paneer.
– Put some cold water on the crumbled paneer.
– Squeeze out all the excess water & hang it in a cloth for half an hour.
– Remove the paneer in a bowl. Add sugar and mix well.
– Knead the dough properly with your hands till the sugar dissolves.
– Make small portions of the paneer and keep it aside in a plate.
– Make round balls and add one by one in the sugar syrup.
– Cover it with a lid and let the rasgullas cook in the syrup for 5 minutes.
– After 5 minutes add 1/4th cup of water and again cover it with a lid.
– Repeat this step for 2 more times & then turn off the flame.
– Let them cool down in the syrup for at least 2 hrs.
– The rasgullas are ready to be served.
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ruchkarmejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts