Patolya is a traditional Maharashtrian sweet dish made with Turmeric Leaves, Cucumber & Jaggery. Our chef Archana brings you this simple yet authentic Indian dessert recipe of Patolya in Marathi only on Ruchkar Mejwani.
Share on Facebook: https://goo.gl/5UN5bN
Tweet about this: https://goo.gl/jEHiYr
Share on G+ : https://goo.gl/YECYlt
2 Grated Cucumbers
1 Cup Grated Coconut
250 gms Jaggery
1 Cup Rice Flour
1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
1 tbsp Oil
Salt to taste
२ काकड्या, किसलेल्या
१ कप नारळ, किसलेला
२५० gms गुळ
१ कप तांदळाचं पीठ
१/२ tsp वेलची पावडर
१ tbsp तेल
– In a pan, heat some oil. Add grated jaggery, grated coconut, cucumber, salt and cardamom powder. Add little water and mix everything well.
– Let the jaggery melt completely.
– Switch off the flame and add rice flour. Mix everything well.
– In a bowl, add the mixture and allow it to cool.
– Knead the dough well.
– In the meanwhile, put on the steamer.
– Take one turmeric leaf and place little of the dough and flatten it out.
– Fold the leaf as shown in the video. Similarly make rest of the patolya.
– Steam the patolya for 10 minutes.
– Remove the leaf and enjoy the Patolya with ghee or just by itself.
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ruchkarmejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts