Learn how to make Bhajani Chakli from our chef Archana in a most simple & easy way. Chakli is a popular savory authentic Maharashtrian snack made during Diwali.
Share on Facebook: https://goo.gl/1dJOwJ
Tweet about this: https://goo.gl/bqTdOO
Share on G+ : https://goo.gl/DLnNRA
250 gms Rice
1 Cup Poha (Flattened Rice)
1 tbsp Urad Dal
1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
1 tbsp Coriander Seeds
4 tbsp Chana Dal
2 tbsp Sabudana
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1 tsp Sesame Seeds
1/4th tsp Turmeric Powder
1/2 tsp Oil
2 inch Cinnamon
4-5 Black Pepper
1 Cup Water
Oil for Frying
To Make the Bhajani flour for Chakli
– Heat a flat bottom pan and roast all the dry ingredients one by one.
– Then grind all the ingredients. Bhajani flour for chakli is ready.
To Make the Chakli
– In a round bottom pan heat one cup of water.
– Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, sesame seeds and little oil. Bring the mixture to a boil and then switch off the flame.
– Add one cup bhajani flour to the mixture and mix well. Let it cool down for 10 minutes.
– Knead the chakli dough well with your hands using little water and oil.
– Take a chakli maker and apply some oil or water inside the maker.
– Stuff the dough into the maker completely.
– Press out the chakli dough on a paper in circular direction and close both the ends.
– Deep fry the chakli in hot oil on both the sides.
– Chali is ready to be served.
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ruchkarmejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts