Crab Salad Recipe
1 Lb Packaged Imitation Crab Meat
3 Tbs Celery, chopped
2 Tbs Red Onion, chopped
2 Tbs Green Bell Pepper, chopped
1/2 Cup Mayo
1/2 Cup Miracle Whip
1/2 Tsp Yellow Mustard
1 Tsp Parsley Flakes
1/2 Tsp Old Bay
1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
1/4 Tsp Salt
1. Chop onion, celery, and pepper into small pieces.
2. Add celery, peppers, and onions to a bowl.
3. Chop crab meat into small pieces.
4. Add to bowl, then stir in well.
5. Add salt, pepper, parsley, and old bay, then stir in well.
6. Add mustard and mayo, then stir in well. Store in refrigerator to chill.
Follow Me On Social Media