Learn how to make Quick Tomato Sabji, an easy to make vegetarian homemade recipe by Ruchi Bharani
Tomato sabji is a quick, simple and tasty dish from the Maharashtrian cuisine. It is tangy and sweet tasting dish that goes well with chapatis, or as a side dish with dal rice. Do try out this simple recipe and post your comments below.
1 tbsp oil
2 tbsp White Lentils
1/4th tsp Asafoetida
1/4th tsp red chilli powder
½ tsp Coriander & Cumin Seed Powder
– Heat oil in a pan. Add white lentils, cumin seeds, curry leaves and asafoetida. Mix this well.
– Add finely chopped tomatoes, salt to taste and water.
– Allow the tomatoes to cook well. Cover the lid.
– Once the tomatoes are cooked, add red chilli powder, coriander and cumin seed powder, jaggery, coriander leaves and little water.
– Cook it till the jaggery melts.
– Tasty and delicious tomato sabji is ready to be served!
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – https://goo.gl/BLnwhA
Tweet about this – https://goo.gl/SXoCXO
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood