Learn how to make Spaghetti Aglio E Olio at home with Ruchi Bharani only on Rajshri Food.
Spaghetti aglio e olio is a traditional Italian pasta dish. It is the simplest and most basic of all pasta. So watch and learn how to make Spaghetti aglio E olio at home with chef Ruchi Bharani only on Rajshri Food.
3-4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
6 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp of pine nuts
8 sliced button mushrooms
retained pasta water
1 tsp of chilli flakes
150 gms of boiled spaghetti
salt to taste
2 tbsp of parsley
crushed black pepper
few shavings of Parmesan cheese
– Heat olive oil in a pan for 10 seconds
– Add sliced garlic and mix it properly and let it cook on low flame.
– Add pine nuts before the garlic turns brown
– Add sliced mushrooms and let them cook for 2 minutes
– Add pasta water, chilli flakes and give it stir
– Add the boiled spaghetti and salt to taste and toss the spaghetti in the garlic oil.
– Turn off the flame and add finely chopped parsley, crushed black pepper and toss it well
– Spaghetti Aglio E Olio is ready to be served.
– Grate some Parmesan cheese over the Spaghetti Aglio E Olio.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gamre
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – http://goo.gl/6cLZHK
Tweet about it – http://goo.gl/AU9TLb
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood