LIMONCELLO is one of the most famous Italian liqueurs in the universe. Three ingredients make up my Nonna’s #family recipe and the flavour explodes like a #citrus circus in your mouth.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (IT’S FREEEEEE 😉 http://bit.ly/SubscribeToMyYOUTUBEchannel
Share it with your FOODIE friends on FACEBOOK
Get the recipe on my #FoodBlog http://www.vincenzosplate.com/recipe-items/limoncello-recipe/
Check out my website for full recipes and to follow my blog: http://vincenzosplate.com/
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/vincenzosplate?sub_confirmation=1
LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/vincenzosplate/
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @vincenzosplate https://www.instagram.com/vincenzosplate/
FOLLOWM ME ON GOOGLE+ https://plus.google.com/+VincenzosPlate/posts
FOLLOW ME ON LINKEDIN https://au.linkedin.com/in/vincenzosplate
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER https://twitter.com/vincenzosplate
Also join this Incredible #FOODIE community: “ITALIAN STYLE FOOD REVOLUTION”
FOLLOW ON GOOGLE+ http://bit.ly/Italianstylefoodrevolution
LIMONCELLO RECIPE Nonna making the best limoncello in the world Italian #HomemadeRecipe
9 #Organic Lemons (This is a must)
1lt #GrainAlcohol (You can use 100% pure vodka but it won’t taste the same)
1.5lt of water
700g of white sugar
1x Big Jar with sealed tap
1. Peel 9 organic lemons. Make sure you only peel the skin without getting the white part of the lemon.
2. Place the lemon skins in a big jar and add grain alcohol. Seal the jar and let it infuse for about 20days.
3. Marinate the lemons for 20 days in order to get and nice, yellow and tasty limoncello.
1. After 20 days bring to boil 1.5lt of water and add 700gr of white sugar.
2. When the water cools down add the marinated yellow alcohol to the water. Make sure you use a strainer so the lemon skins don’t go in the limoncello.
3. Put a glass of water in the jar and rinse the lemons in order to get more limoncello out of it.
4. Now mix the limoncello very very well for a couple of minutes.
1. With 1.5lt of water and 1lt of grain alcohol you should be able to get almost 3lt of limoncello.
2. So get a few empty glass bottles ready and start filling up these bottles with the limoncello.
3. Put one bottle of limoncello in the fridge and store the other ones in a dry cool place.
How to Serve it:
Serve the Limoncello in small glasses. Some Italians like to drink it in cold glasses and to do that you have to place the glass in the freezer for about 20minutes before you drink the limoncello.
E ora si beve…Vincenzo’s Plate
It would be awesome to watch my videos in different languages. Would you love to help me to translate my videos to your language? http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?v=tTZfpeDMKNs&ref=share
Thank you very much
LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on my videos please. It really means a lot to me.
Camera: #Sony a7
Audio: #Rodelink Microphones
Lighting: Aputure Amaran H528W
MUSIC: Courtesy of Epidemic Sound http://www.epidemicsound.com/
#Vincenzo Plate is a You Tube channel with a focus on cooking, determined to teach the world, one #videorecipe at a time that you don’t need to be a professional #chef to impress friends, family and yourself with mouth-watering #ItalianFoodRecipes right out of your very own kitchen, whilst having a laugh (and a glass of vino!).
#Limoncello #Limoncellorecipe #makinglimoncello #homemadelimoncello #howtomakelimoncello #lemoncello #bestlimoncello #nonna #nonnasfood #limone
Re-Watch the Limoncello video recipe: https://youtu.be/tTZfpeDMKNs