Learn how to make perfect Veg Crispy Recipe at home from our Chef Varun Inamdar on Rajshri Food.
Veg Crispy, a choice of mixed vegetables you want to eat are batter fried and then tossed in a sweet spicy sauce with the flavor of ginger and garlic. It is a perfect starter for any party or gathering because there is something in it for everybody. Do try this and post your comments below.
1/2 cup cauliflower florets
1/2 cup brocolli florets
1 cup babycorn halves
1/2 cup mushroom halves
1 cup asst bell pepper triangles
1 tbsp refined flour for dusting the veggies
For the batter
1/2 cup refined flour
1 cup corn flour
1 tsp black pepper corn
Salt to taste
Chilled water for the batter
2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp ginger garlic green chilly crushed
2 tbsp chopped celery
3 tbsp chilly sauce
1/2 cup tomato ketchup
1 tsp black peppercorn
Salt as required
Handful spring onion greens
1 tbsp white sesame seeds toasted
– In a bowl add refined flour and corn flour along with salt, black pepper corn and mix it.
– Heat oil in a pan.
– Add cold water to the dried flour mixture and make a medium consistency dough.
– Coat the vegetables with refined flour and fry them individually one by one in hot oil on high flame.
– Heat oil in a pan, add crushed ginger garlic and green chilli and cook it well.
– Add chopped celery along with red chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and salt. Mix it and cook it well.
– Add the fried vegetables to this sauce and give it a toss.
– Serve it hot and garnish it with spring onion greens and toasted sesame seeds.
Host : Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gamre
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/YZhW8C
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/Gg5ML7
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood