Garlic Mac N Cheese from Maimoona Yasmeen’s Recipes
YOU CAN ALSO REACH US ON :
Youtube Subscribe -https://www.youtube.com/c/hyderabadwala?sub_confirmation=1
Website – http://www.hyderabadwala.com
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/hyderabadwale?ref=hl
Google Plus – https://plus.google.com/+Hyderabadwala
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Hyderabadwalaa
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/hyderabadwalarecipes/
Ingredients: for 3 to 4 servings
Macaroni: 100 grams
Salt: 1 teaspoon + ½ teaspoon
Butter: 25 grams
Processed cheese: 50 grams
Garlic cloves: 6
All purpose flour (maida): 1 tablespoon
Milk: 300 ml
Black pepper powder: ½ teaspoon
Chopped coriander: 1 tablespoon
Oil: 1 teaspoon
Water: 1 litre
1. Add 1litre of water and1 teaspoon salt to a cooking pan.
2. When the water comes to boil, add macaroni and cook on medium flame till they get tender.
3. Sieve and immediately pass cold water through the cooked macaroni and add 1 teaspoon oil. This will prevent stickiness.
4. To another pan, add butter.
5. Add crushed garlic cloves and stir fry for 30 seconds.
6. Add all purpose flour or maida and stir fry for 30 seconds.
7. Add boiled and cooled milk while stirring continuously to prevent formation of lumps.
8. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper powder. Mix thoroughly.
9. As the sauce thickens switch off the flame and add chopped coriander.
10. Add grated cheese and leave till the cheese melts in the sauce.
11. White sauce is ready. Take out macaroni in a serving plate and pour the white sauce over macaroni.
12. Mix well and serve.