Learn How To Make Fish Cutlets Recipe, a Restaurant Style Recipe of Fish Cutlets, from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried. Make this Fish Recipe in a simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
1 cup boneless mackerel/Kingfish, steamed
1 cup potatoes, boiled and peeled
½ cup chopped Onion
1 tbsp. Crushed ginger-garlic-green chilli
1 tsp. Garam masala
1 tsp. Red chilli powder
1 tsp. Turmeric powder
1 tbsp. Lemon juice
1 tsp. Chaat masala
2 tbsp. Chopped dill leaves/coriander leaves/mint leaves
Salt as required
2 whole egg
1 cup Breadcrumbs
Oil for frying
– Let the steamed mackerel cool down and then debone it with help of a fork.
– In a bowl add the mackerel, potatoes, onions, ginger-garlic-green chilli, turmeric powder, chaat masala, dill leaves, red chilli powder, lemon juice, garam masala, salt, egg, breadcrumbs and mix with light hands.
– Make patties of the mixture as shown in the video.
– Dip the patties in beaten egg and then in the breadcrumbs and refrigerate for 15 minutes. (You can also deep freeze these and fry whenever required as they last for a month.)
– Heat oil in a pan and fry until crisp and golden brown on both sides.
– Serve with some tomato ketchup.
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1