To Buy Five Star Agar Agar follow this link
To Buy Cake moulds follow this link
It is a fantastic recipe. It is a light, refreshing and a beautiful “fruitcake” with colourful fruits embedded in the jelly. I have used strawberries, kiwi and black grapes. You can also use Mango, Pineapple, Litchi, etc. This dessert is so good to eat along with the fruits in between jelly. A sure winning dessert for your parties or a family get-together, and you will get many compliments and praise. Do try out my lovely recipe and you will love to make it again and again.
What is agar-agar?
Agar agar is referred as China grass or kanten in Japan. It is a vegetarian seaweed variety. White and semi-translucent, it is sold as strips or in powdered form. It is used to make jellies, pudding and custard.
Agar agar is a vegetarian alternative to gelatine and is derived from a South East Asian seaweed.
Benefits of Agar-agar
1. Agar-agar is a good source of calcium, iron and high source of fibre.
2. It contains no sugar, no fats and no carbohydrate.
3. It is known for its ability for its ability to aid in digestion and weight loss.
4. Agar-agar is also considered a mild laxative, helps reduce inflammation etc.
5. Agar – agar has no calories, no carbs, no sugar, no fats and loaded with fibre.
6. It is free from starch, soy corn, gluten, yeast, wheat, milk, eggs and preservatives.
7. Agar- agar is a food ingredient of soluble fibre for a healthy life. It acts a detoxifying agent.
If you like this recipe, please share it on Facebook and WhatsApp and leave your lovely comments below.We love listening to your feedback.
Some delicious recipes
Hyderabadi Fried Red Chicken Recipe
Chicken Wraps With Homemade Sheets https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F45bS2_hUhM
Butter Chicken / Hyderabadi Restaurant Style
Fish Fingers A Delicious Snack / Quick and Easy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM_LEOKuz_M
Chilli Garlic Chicken Recipe Without Oven /
Crispy Fried Prawns / Shrimps / Quick and Easy / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu1YTrooBQA
Moghlai Chicken Cutlet
Fried Mutton Chops Recipe
Bombil (Bombay Duck) Fry
Hyderabadi Majestic Chicken | Easy to Cook