Watch this video to find out how to make this desert recipe. Click to subscribe for more receipe.
½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
2½ cups refined flour + for dusting
1 cup milk
3 tablespoons castor sugar
1½ tablespoons fresh yeast
50 grams butter
Pinch of salt
Oil for deep-frying
150 grams dark chocolate
90 ml fresh cream
1 tablespoon butter
1. Place parchment paper on a baking tray.
2. Heat milk in a non-stick pan. Add 2 tablespoons castor sugar, mix and cook for a minute.
3. Take yeast in a bowl. Add half the sweetened milk, whisk well and set aside.
4. To the remaining sweetened milk, add 50 grams butter and mix well till it melts.
5. Sieve refined flour in a bowl. Add salt, egg yolks, ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder and yeast mixture and whisk well.
6. Add milk-butter mixture and mix well to make a soft elastic mixture.
7. Dust worktop with some flour, place the prepared mixture on it and knead gently.
8. Dust another bowl with some flour and put the dough in it. Cover with a cling film and set aside in a warm place for 30 minutes.
9. To prepare chocolate filling, chop chocolate into small pieces and place in a bowl. Add cream and butter and heat in a microwave for a minute. Remove from heat, stir well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
10. Dust some refined flour on worktop, transfer the dough on it and knead. Roll the dough into half inch thick disc.
11. Use a medium size cookie cutter to cut out roundels from the dough. These are donuts. Put the donuts on the parchment paper and set aside for 15 minutes.
12. Heat sufficient oil in a pan. Deep-fry donuts till golden from both sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
13. Combine remaining castor sugar and remaining cinnamon powder in a bowl and mix well.
14. Coat the donuts with the prepared sugar-cinnamon mixture.
15. Pour the chocolate filling in a piping bag fitted with a nozzle. Pipe in the filling into each donut.
Preparation Time: 60-70 minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Cookware by : http://www.wonderchef.in
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor