Learn how to make Chocolate Dessert Recipe for No Bake No Cook Competition.
This desert is so simple to make that you can make it in no time if you have all ingredient available at home.
The only change I made in the video is that instead of adding bread crumbs I have added biscuit powder and it also taste equally good
During my early Junior college days I participated in a cooking competition except there was nothing to be “cooked” in the competition. The name of competition was “Cooking without Fire”. I made this simple chocolate dessert using readily available ingredients in kitchen. So this dessert was quickly assembled and presented in the competition. To my surprise I won Second prize.
Detail Recipe of Chocolate Dessert – No Bake No Cook – https://werecipes.com/chocolate-dessert-no-bake-no-cook/
– 2 cups Biscuit powder
– 3/4 cup Fresh cream
– 3/4 cup Chocolate sauce
– 1/2 tbsp Sugar
– 2 pieces Cherry for garnishing
To Prepare Ingredients
1. To assemble this quick and easy Chocolate dessert recipe all you need is to prepare ingredients and assemble them directly in the serving bowl / cup or glasses.
2. Also take fresh cream and add Sugar as per your taste.
3. Take the biscuit and grind it in a dry mixer grinder.
4. Now take Chocolate sauce / syrup in a bowl and start assembling Chocolate dessert without baking or cooking.
To Assemble Chocolate Dessert – No Bake No Cook
1. Place the serving glass / bowl and add a layer of biscuit powder. Make the layer 1/2 inch thick.
2. Now pour Chocolate sauce / syrup and make another layer again 1/2 inch thickness.
3. Similarly its time to add fresh cream so make another layer of fresh cream with sugar.
4. Repeat the steps and make alternate layers of biscuit powder, fresh cream and chocolate sauce till it fill up the serving glass / bowl.
5.On top garnish with a cheery and keep the dessert refrigerated for at least 20 minutes before serving.
Website URL – https://werecipes.com
Subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave your thoughts in the comments below. Thank you for watching! See you next time!