Learn How To Make Chicken Cheese Kebabs Recipe, a Chicken Kebab Recipe, from Chef Smita Deo only on Get Curried. Make this delicious, Chicken Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
1 kg. Boneless chicken cut into small pieces
1½ tsp. Ginger and garlic paste EACH
2 tbsp. Chilli powder
½ cup Cheese, grated
½ cup Yoghurt
½ tsp. Roasted gram flour
½ tsp. Green cardamom powder
A pinch of mace powder
A pinch of nutmeg powder
Salt to taste
2 tbsp. Oil
1. Mix the ginger-garlic pastes, salt and chilli powder in a bowl and coat the chicken with it and keep aside.
2. In another bowl, add cheese, yogurt, roasted gram flour, mace, nutmeg powder, cardamom powder and mix well and form a paste.
3. Add this paste to the chicken and mix thoroughly.
4. Now add oil to this mixture and mix again.
5. Marinate for an hour and then put the chicken pieces on a skewer and grill the chicken in a preheated oven at 250°C until its done, basting it with butter at regular intervals.
Lip-smacking Cheese Chicken Kebabs are ready to eat!
Host: Smita Deo
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Kishor Rai
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1