Learn how to make ‘Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms’, a very easy to make, delicious appetizer by chef Kanak.
Add some spark to your boring party starter menu by adding this delectable, irresistible cheesy mushroom appetizer and grab innumerable compliments from your guests. This finger-licking starter is a beautiful blend of cheese and mixed herbs along with few other ingredients and is very easy to make.
12 – 15 mushrooms
1/2 cup chopped spring onions
1 tbsp chopped garlic
salt to taste
pepper to season
1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
1 tbsp butter
1 tsp mixed herbs seasoning
3 tbsp tossed bread crumbs
4 tbsp grated and processed cheese for stuffing
4 tbsp Mozzarella cheese for topping
1 tbsp olive oil
– Pre-heat he oven at 180 degrees Celsius for around 10 – 12 minutes.
– Wash and pat dry the mushrooms nicely. Remove the stems of the mushrooms and make a cavity in between for the stuffing. Chop the mushroom stems into small pieces.
– Heat butter in a pan.
– Add the chopped garlic and saute for a while.
– Add the spring onion whites and the chopped mushroom stems and let it cook for around 2-3 minutes.
– Add the salt, pepper, red chilli flakes and the mixed herbs seasoning and stir-fry the same for around 1 – 2 minutes.
– Once done, take it off the flame. Add the bread crumbs, grated cheese, spring onion greens and parsley and mix all the ingredients well to make a fine mixture.
– Add small portions of the stuffing into the mushrooms. Place the stuffed mushrooms on a greased baking tray and sprinkle some grated cheese over the mushrooms.
– Bake the mushrooms in the oven for around 15 – 17 minutes.
– Serve hot with some salad on the side.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Kanak’s Kitchen Menu ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Delicious Appetizers / Starters Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/UtVxqe
Healthy Vegetarian Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/ehEbMv
Easy To Cook Chicken Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/YOXUli
Authentic Chinese Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/qnqrc2
Yummy and Lip Smacking Desserts ➔ https://goo.gl/Grgh01
Irresistible Healthy Sweets ➔ https://goo.gl/aBnAeH
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Social Media Links ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook ➔ https://www.facebook.com/kanakskitchen/
Instagram ➔ http://instagram.com/kanakskitchen/
Google+ ➔ https://plus.google.com/+KanaksKitchen
Twitter ➔ https://twitter.com/kanakskitchen
Subscribe here ➔ http://goo.gl/z8RCxr