CLICK HERE 4 FULL RECIPES!!!! How to Make Easy Stovetop Mac and Cheese. This Macaroni and Cheese Recipe is so easy, creamy and flavorful! For recipe language translation, visit http://yummies4dummies.blogspot.com/2017/02/stove-top-mac-and-cheese-recipe.html and click on “Select Language”.
Y4D SOCIAL MEDIA:
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.yummies4dummies.com/
BLOG RECIPES: http://yummies4dummies.blogspot.com/
SUBSCRIBE 4 MORE VIDEOS: https://www.youtube.com/user/Yummies4Dummies?sub_confirmation=1
Music: DEAF KEV – Invincible [NCS Release] Provided by NCS
Link to Track: https://youtu.be/J2X5mJ3HDYE
▽ Follow DEAF KEV
Ingredients & Cooking Directions for Stovetop Macaroni & Cheese
Estimated Servings: 4
2 cups dry elbow macaroni
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 ½ cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
2 ½ cups cold whole milk
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon dry mustard
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Cook the macaroni according to the instructions on the package, then drain; set aside.
2. In a pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the flour and whisk to combine, then cook for 1 to 2 minutes, whisking constantly, until the mixture is a light golden color.
3. Reduce the heat to low and slowly whisk in the milk until smooth. Simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes, whisking occasionally. Season with garlic powder, dry mustard, salt and pepper.
4. Add the cheese, a handful at a time, whisking well after each addition and not adding more until the previous handful is fully melted and incorporated.
5. Add the drained pasta to the cheese sauce and stir to combine, breaking up any clumps of macaroni. Serve immediately. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
MAIN RECIPE WEBSITE: http://www.yummies4dummies.com/