Learn how to make Mini Veg Cheese Sandwich at home with Ruchi Bharani only on Rajshri Food.
Happiness come in small packages and so are the yummy and delicious Mini Veg Cheese Sandwich. They are easy to make and taste lovely, you can make & serve it as a quick snack or brunch. So watch and learn how to make Mini Veg Cheese Sandwich at home with Ruchi Bharani only on Rajshri Food.
finely chopped onions
puree of 2 tomato
½ tsp of sugar
finely chopped yellow bell pepper
finely chopped green bell pepper
finely chopped carrots
finely chopped boiled yellow corn
– In a pan heat some butter.
– Add finely chopped onions and saute until they turn golden brown.
– Add tomato puree and cook until it dries out.
– Turn off the flame and add sugar,yellow bell pepper, green bell pepper, carrots, boiled yellow corn, Italian seasoning and salt.
– Mix all the ingredients together.
– To assemble the sandwich – place whole wheat bread over it place cheese slice,vegetable filling another cheese slice and cover it with another piece of bread.
– Heat butter place sandwich on the pan, a plate over the sandwich and something heavy over it.
– Keep the gas on low flame until the bread toasts properly.
– Cut the sandwich into 4 squares and Mini Veg Cheese Sandwich is ready to be served.
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gamre
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/ZuHIOE
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/bNkuc0
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood