Hey guys! Here’s the recipe for the mac and cheese pizza from my last cheat day! I get a lot of direct messages from people saying that they wish they could try mac and cheese pizza, but no restaurants in their area make it. Now you can make it home and try it! Let me know if you do xoxo
— The video where I try the pizza: https://youtu.be/za8yI0c-6Io
– Oil or cooking spray
– 1 pre-made/prepackaged pizza crust
– 1 box boxed mac and cheese (I used Kraft spirals)
– Ingredients for the boxed mac and cheese (according to box directions)
– 1 tbs. flour
– 1/4 cup butter
– 1 cup milk
– 8 oz cheese (I used Velveeta, but in the future I would probably use 1/2 Velveeta and 1/2 Gruyere, Mozzarella, or regular Cheddar)
– Shredded mozzarella cheese, to taste
– Can of pre-made Alfredo sauce
– Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray your pizza pan with oil/or brush it with oil. Unroll the premed pizza crust and put onto the pan. Make sure your dough is around room temp before baking.
– Cook boxed macaroni as directions on box say, set aside
– Melt butter in a pan over low/medium heat. Stir flour with butter until it becomes slightly frothy (took me about 1.5-2 minutes). Stir in milk, and whisk constantly until slightly thickened. Add in cheese, and stir until a smooth cheese sauce forms.
– Stir cooked macaroni into cheese sauce in the saucepan and set aside.
– Spread 3-4 tbs. Alfredo sauce onto the pizza dough (this is how much I used – in the future I would add more).
– Spoon the macaroni and cheese onto the crust, as much as you want! I would probably put less than I did (maybe about 1/2 the box)
– Sprinkle top of pizza with mozzarella cheese (about 1/3 cup)
– Bake with pizza covered in foil, in the pre-heated oven until the crust is lightly browned, about 20 minutes
♡ FOLLOW ME ♡
Bumper clip created by Nathaniel Rockethttps://www.instagram.com/nate_rockett/
— Music used in the video:
Song #1: I Don’t Mind A Little Mess – Frook
Send me stuff!
PO BOX 95711
Seattle, WA 98145
For all business inquiries please email: email@example.com