Watch how to make ‘Cream Cheese’ at home.
Ever fancied making your own creamy spreadable cheese at home? Check out the recipe by chef Kanak and find out how cream cheese is extremely easy to make at home.
200 grams fresh chenna / paneer (cottage cheese)
3 tbsp plain hung yogurt
1/8 tsp salt
– Take some fresh chenna / paneer and add it to the blender along with hung yogurt and salt and blend well to form a smooth paste.
– Line a strainer with muslin cloth and add the smooth paste to it.
– Wrap the cloth and place a heavy substance on it.
– Refrigerate the same for about 12 hours. After 12 hours, once it is fully set, trasfer it to a plate.
– The fresh homemade cream cheese is ready to use.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Kanak’s Kitchen Menu ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Delicious Appetizers / Starters Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/UtVxqe
Healthy Vegetarian Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/ehEbMv
Easy To Cook Chicken Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/YOXUli
Authentic Chinese Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/qnqrc2
Yummy and Lip Smacking Desserts ➔ https://goo.gl/Grgh01
Irresistible Healthy Sweets ➔ https://goo.gl/aBnAeH
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Social Media Links ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook ➔ https://www.facebook.com/kanakskitchen/
Instagram ➔ http://instagram.com/kanakskitchen/
Google+ ➔ https://plus.google.com/+KanaksKitchen
Twitter ➔ https://twitter.com/kanakskitchen
Subscribe here ➔ http://goo.gl/z8RCxr