#pizzarecipe #pizza #cheesecornpizza #streetfood
Cheese Corn Pizza
Servings – 2 – 3
Warm water – 80 milliliters
Yeast – 1 tablespoon
Sugar – 1 teaspoon
All purpose flour – 400 grams
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Butter – 1 tablespoon
Milk – 180 milliliters
Pizza sauce – to taste
Mozzarella cheese – to taste
Sweet corns – to taste
Oregano – to taste
Chilli flakes – to taste
Oil – for brushing
1. In a mixing bowl, add 80 milliliters warm water, 1 tablespoon yeast, 1 teaspoon sugar and mix it well.
2. Rest the mixture for 5 minutes.
3. Add 400 grams all purpose flour, 1 teaspoons alt, 1 tablespoon butter, 180 milliliters milk and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
4. Rest the dough for 1 hour.
5. Divide the dough into two equal parts.
6. Take one part of the dough and dust it with maize flour.
7. Knead the dough well and make a ball of it.
8. Now, flatten the dough with the help of a rolling pin.
9. Then, make a pizza base with the help of fingers. (See Video)
10. Take a baking tray and brush it with oil.
11. Place the pizza base on it.
12. Spread pizza sauce over it.
13. Top with mozzarella cheese and sweet corns.
14. Sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes on top of it.
15. Brush the sides of the pizza base with oil.
16. Preheat the oven to 480°F/250°C. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
17. Remove it from oven and cut it into slices.
18. Serve hot.