Learn how to make Cheese Chocolate Paratha, a delicious and quick chocolate recipe by Ruchi Bharani
Who doesn’t like chocolates? Chocolates in any form and type is loved by all specially children. On this occasion of Children’s day our Chef Ruchi Bharani brings you this simple, quick and delicious Cheese Chocolate Paratha for your little one. Do try this and surprise your little one at home and also treat that kid which is hidden in you 😉
1 Cup Wheat Flour
1 tbs Oil
100 gms Chocolates
50 gms Cheese
2 tsp Almond Powder
– Combine wheat flour, oil, salt and water in to a soft dough.
– Mix grated chocolate, grated cheese and almond power so as to make the filling for the paratha.
– Roll the dough in small portion and make roti.
– Stuff the roti with the chocolate mixture and make the parathas.
– Cook the parathas on both side by applying ghee
– Cut it as per your wich and garnish it with cheese and melted chocolate.
– Delicious Cheese Chocolate Paratha is ready!
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – https://goo.gl/dxNYQy
Tweet about this – https://goo.gl/3cjSTo
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood