This video is a part of a Mother’s Day Brunch recipes playlist in collaboration with these other great channels on YouTube.
Subscribe to Super Veggie Delight: http://bit.ly/SuperVeggieDelight2
Subscribe to Fifteen Spatulas: http://bit.ly/FifteenSpatulas2
Subscribe to Dani Spies: http://bit.ly/DaniSpies2
Subscribe to Piggy Wolf Cuppycakes: http://bit.ly/PiggyWolfCuppycakes2
Subscribe to Weelicious: http://bit.ly/_Weelicious2
Subscribe to The Hot Plate: http://bit.ly/TheHotPlate2
Subscribe to Divas Can Cook: http://bitly/DivasCanCook2
Subscribe to Entertaining with Beth: http://bit.ly/EntertainingWithBeth2
More recipes at http://www.bhavnaskitchen.com
Like me on FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/superveggiedelight
Twit with me on TWITTER http://www.twitter.com/bhavnaskitchen
12 Ounce (One 12 oz Can) Crescent roll
FOR THE STUFFING:
2 Tablespoon Oil
1 Medium Onion, chopped finely
3 Medium Garlic cloves, chopped finely
3 Cups Spinach
3 Medium, boiled, peeled, mashed Potatoes
Red pepper flakes/Black pepper To Taste
Salt To Taste
Grated cheese 1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. In a large wide pot, heat up a couple of tablespoons of oil, add the finely chopped onions, garlic and saute till the edges turn brown.
2. Add the spinach and saute until wilted.
3. Add boiled and mashed potato, salt, red pepper flakes and stir for a minute.
4. In a baking tray, arrange the crescent roll in a ring form as shown in the video. (Follow the instructions on the can to bake crescent roll).
5. Preheat the oven at 375 F.
6. Add the grated cheese into the spinach filling and mix gently.
7. Spread the mixture inside the prepared baking tray in the form of the ring over the arranged crescent rolls. Fold in and tuck in the pointed ends to secure.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for about 12 – 15 minutes or until the top crust of the ring turns golden brown.
9. Serve with salsa or any dip of your choice.