Learn how to make delicious Bread Pakora recipe from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani. Bread Pakora is a tasty breakfast recipe or lunch box snack where potato filling is stuffed between the bread slices, coated with gram flour batter and deep fried in hot oil.
For the stuffing:
4 Potatoes, boiled & mashed
1 tbsp Ginger Garlic crush
1 tsp Green Chillies, finely chopped
1/4th tsp Turmeric Powder
Salt to taste
For the covering:
6 Bread Slices
1 Bowl Gram Flour
1/4th tsp Turmeric powder
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
– To make the stuffing in a bowl add boiled potatoes, ginger garlic crush, green chillies, turmeric powder, salt & coriander leaves. Mix everything well.
– Apply the potato filling to bread slices on either side.
– Put the other bread slice on top of the previous one and press lightly. Similarly prepare other bread slices and keep them aside.
– For the covering in a bowl add gram flour, turmeric powder and salt. Mix everything lightly.
– Add water slowly by adjusting the consistency. The batter should be of pouring consistency.
– Dip the ready bread slices in the batter and coat them properly.
– Deep fry the bread slices in hot oil till golden brown.
– Delicious Bread Pakora is ready to be served.
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ruchkarmejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts