Watch how to make Rava Uttapam an yummy and delicious breakfast recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
Start your day with healthy and tummy filling breakfast. Make yummy and tasty instant rava/sooji uttapam at home with chef Ruchi Bharani only on Rajshri Food.
– 1 cup of roasted semolina/rava/sooji
– gram flour
– curd/ yogurt
– sambhar masala/garam masala
– ginger and chilli paste
– coriander leaves
– finely chopped onions
-finely chopped carrots
= finely chopped capsicum
– eno fruit salt
– In a bowl add roasted semolina/rava/sooji, gram flour, curd/yogurt, water and mix the batter and keep it aside for 20 minutes
– In the batter add sambhar masala, ginger and chilli paste, coriander leaves, finely chopped onions, carrots and capsicum and salt to taste. Add water for consistency also add eno fruit salt
– Brush some oil into hot pan and spread the batter to the thickness of pancakes and cook properly from both the sides.
– Rava Uttapam is ready to be served!
Host : Ruchi Bharani
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/Tk8lWn
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/vCpGC8
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood