Learn How To Make Masala Idli Recipe In Hindi In A Healthy Way from our Chef Nupur Sampat. Make this healthy recipe of मसाला इडली a Healthy Recipe of South Indian Breakfast Recipe at your home and share your experiences with us in the comments section below.
For Garlic-Chilli Paste:-
3 Garlic Cloves
2 Red Chillies seeded and soaked for 4-5 hours
1 tsp. Ghee/Oil
1 Onion, chopped
Salt, to taste
2 Tomatoes, chopped
¾ tsp. Pav-Bhaji Masala
– Grind the garlic-chilli paste ingredients in a mixer/grinder to a smooth paste.
– In a wok, heat oil and add onion, salt and cook for 3 minutes.
– Then add tomatoes, garlic-chilli paste and Pav-Bhaji Masala. Mix well.
– Now add the idlis and mix thoroughly.
– Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Masala Idli is ready to eat!
Host: Nupur Sampat
Director: Shashank Alshi
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Kishor Rai
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
Download the Rajshri Food App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/RajshriFood_And
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood