Learn How To Make Rava Appe Recipe, an Instant Rava Appam Recipe from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried. Make this popular Breakfast Recipe in a simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
1 cup Semolina
1 cup Yoghurt
¼ cup water
Salt as required
Pinch of sugar
1 tsp. Jeera
1 small Carrot, grated
4 tbsp. Cauliflower, grated
3 tbsp. Fresh green peas, crushed
¼ tsp. Ginger, grated
Small pinch of baking powder
Ghee for frying in appam chatti
For Curry leaf chutney:-
½ cup coconut, grated
1 clove garlic
2 tbsp. lemon juice
½ tsp. Cumin
½ tsp. Sugar
¼ cup packed curry leaves
– In a bowl mix the vegetables with semolina, curd/yoghurt, ginger-garlic paste, cumin seeds, sugar, green chillies and baking powder.
– Once mixed, add water, salt and mix well and keep aside for 10-12 minutes.
– Brush the Appe Pan with ghee and drop in spoonfuls of the batter in each cavity and cover with a lid.
– With the help of a fork flip over the Appams after 5 minutes and cover and cook again for 5 minutes.
– In a grinder, grind coconut, curry leaves, sugar, green chillies, lemon juice, garlic, salt and water to a paste as per required consistency.
Semolina Appam/Appe and Curry leaves chutney are ready to eat! HAPPY COOKING!!!
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1