Watch how to make Aloo Puri , a quick and easy to make breakfast recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
Aloo Puri is a very popular Indian breakfast dish. It is yummy, easy to make and most importantly tasty & tummy filling. Pair it up with pickle and enjoy the delicious Aloo Puris. So with chef Ruchi Bharani, learn to make Aloo Puri only on Rajshri Food.
– 1 big potato, boiled and grated
– 2 green chillies, deseeded and chopped
– 1/4 tsp Coriander and Cumin Seed Powder
– 1/4 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
– 1/4 ts p Asafoetida
– 1 Tbsp Oil
– 1 Cup ,Wheat Flour
– 1 Tbsp Coriander Leaves
– Oil for frying
– Add wheat flour to smashed potato along with raw mango powder, coriander and cumin seed powder, asafoetida, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, carom seeds, coriander leaves, salt and oil.
– Mix them well and add water so as to form a dough.
– Keep the dough a side for 10 minutes.
– Make small round balls of this dough and roll them in the form of a puri.
– Apply oil on the rolling pin and rolling board and carefully roll them in to puri.
– Fry them and serve it hot along with pickle.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/UAYqs1
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/ijHUyL
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood