Learn how to make Aloo Puri at home with chef Seema only on Swaad Anusaar.
Aloo Puri is one of the most popular breakfast dish in North India. It is easy to make and taste delicious, it also proves to be an tummy filling breakfast dish. So watch and learn how to make Aloo Puri at home with Chef Seema only on Swaad Anusaar.
2tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
2 Chopped Green Chilli
4 Grind Tomato
1tsp Red Chilli Powder
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
4 – 5 Chopped Tomatoes
Chopped Coriander Leaves
1 Cup Curd
4 – 5 Boiled And Smashed Potato
2 Cup Water
1 tsp Garam Masala
2 cup Wheat Flour
1/4th tsp Carom Seeds
3 – 4 tsp Oil
Oil for frying
– Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, ginger garlic paste, green chilli. Allow it to cook.
– Add grind tomato to the cooked mixture and mix well. Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and mix well.
– Add chopped tomatoes, coriander leaves, add curd and boiled potatoes.
– Mix it well and add water. Allow it to cook on a low flame.
– In wheat flour, add salt, carom seeds, oil, water and make a dough. Allow it to rest for half an hour.
– Make small rounds of the dough and shape it in the size of puri.
– Fry them in oil.
– Add garam masala and coriander leaves to the masala mixture and serve hot.
Host : Seema Gadh
Director: Tushar Tawde
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria
Editing: Suchit Dandgaval
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeWBcDP75zrzuIh4cKDW6iw?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/swaadanusaar
Follow us on twitter – https://twitter.com/SwaadAnusaar
Like us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/swaadanusaarrecipes