Today let’s learn how to cook Chinese stir fried vegetable Lo Mein Noodles together! https://www.facebook.com/cicili 今天我們一起學做青菜炒麵 ！Yes yes~ As you can see that I’m still a chef in Training at Radiance Fine Asian Cuisine. However, I’d love to share my journey to becoming a real Chinese Master Chef with you. I hope you like this recipe~!
16 ounces of Chinese Lo Mein (or Linguine noodles)
½ cup of julienned Chinese cabbage
1/4 cup of julienned onions
1/ 8 cup of julienned mushrooms
1/8 cups of julienne scallions
1/16 cups of carrots
1 teaspoon of oyster sauce
1 teaspoon of hoisin sauce
½ teaspoon of salt
½ teaspoon of sugar
½ teaspoon of soy sauce
½ teaspoon of dark soy sauce
½ teaspoon of of sesami oil
a dash of pepper
1. Cook noodles according to directions on package or boil it for about minutes. Cool the noodles down with cold water to prevent sticking. Set aside.
2. In the skillet, heat oil, add onions, mushrooms, cabbages, and carrots. Stir fried for about 1 minute to 3 minutes.
3. Add back the noodles and mix them all together.
4. Add seasoning and mix well.
5. Add the scallions and mix well.
Let’s stay in touch!