This is one way took cook fish in a healthy way. You can always opt to use fish fillet instead because no matter what, I can assure you that it will be delicious. For those who celebrate, Happy Chinese New Year! May the year of snake bring more wealth and health to you and your loved ones.
Full cooking recipe on website: http://www.nyonyacooking.com/steamed-fish/
– 1 whole white fish
– 1 chilli (deseeded)
– 2 stalks of spring onions
– 12 pieces of ginger slices
– 1 tablespoon of shao xing wine (optional if you can’t take alcohol)
Ingredients for the gravy:
– 1 tablespoon of water
– 2 tablespoons of soya sauce
– 2 tablespoons of oil
– 1 teaspoon of sugar
– a few dashes of white pepper
– a few drops of sesame oil
* For those who do not want to add wine, just skip it 🙂 The taste of the steamed fish will still be fantastic, trust me!
Subscribe to the channel to get all latest recipes: http://goo.gl/Qy2TXJ
Follow Nyonya Cooking for more updates:
All music used herein is available for commercial use.
“The Mission (Instrumental)” by Josh Woodward