Learn how to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake, a delicious desert cake recipe with Priyanka.
Pineapples! It’s a sheer bliss if this fruit gets united with a yummylicious dessert recipe. Pineapple Upside Down Cake is one of the most famous and heavenly dessert to indulge in. Try out this delicious cake recipe and do let us know from your comments below.
170 grams – plain flour (1 cup)
90 grams – melted butter (1/3 cup)
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
180 ml unsweetened coconut milk (1 cup)
200 grams – condensed milk (3/4 th cup)
50 grams – desiccated coconut (1/2 cup)
Few pineapple slices and glazed cherries
2 tbsps melted butter
½ cup lightly packed brown sugar
– In a 1 kg/ 10 inch lightly greased cake tin, pour 2 tbsps melted butter and brown sugar all over the pan and keep it aside.
– In a bowl sift together flour, baking soda and baking powder. In another bowl whisk melted butter and condensed milk for a minute. Then add the vanilla essence and coconut milk, whisk till well combined.
– Add flour mix in 2 batches, fold in gently. Finally add desiccated coconut. The batter should be of dropping consistency. Adjust the consistency if needed with some more coconut milk.
– Scrape the batter in the prepared tin, give a light tap and bake at 160 Celsius 30 minutes. Until the toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
– Let the cake cool down in the mold for 10 minutes. Then demold on a plate. The cake ready to be served.
Host: Priyanka Doshi
Director: Tushar Tawde
Camera: Narayan Thakur, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Kishor Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – https://goo.gl/cZrarx
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/Wi6tGD
Share it on Google+ – https://goo.gl/BMk0oJ
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifo…
For more videos log onto – http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at – https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus – https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood