Here is the recipe of Mutton Kebab.
II INGREDIENTS II
1/2 kg. Keema
2 Onion chopped
1 cup Besan ( Gram flour )
1 tbsp. Lemon juice
2 tbsp. Red chilli powder
2 tsp. Ginger garlic paste
1/2 tsp. Garam Masala
1/4 tsp. Haldi ( Turmeric powder )
Salt to taste
1 cup chopped Coriander
2 Large eggs
II STEPS OF MAKING MUTTON KEBAB II
1. Take a big bowl.
2. Put keema , Onion, Ginger garlic paste, Red chili powder, Haldi, Garam masala, Lemon juice, Salt, egg, and coriander.
3. Put all the Ingredients together and mix it well with your hand.
4. After mixing it , Refrigerate it for 1/2 hour.
5. After Refrigerating it for 1/2 hour make small balls and pat it onto round shapes.
6. Now shallow fry it in pan by adding 2 tbsp. of oil.
7. As the kebab becomes golden brown remove it from the pan.
8. To remove excess oil put it above the tissue paper.
II PLEASE SUBSCRIBE II
II LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE II
TO LIVE LIFE IS TO LOVE FOOD.
THANK YOU! 🙂