Learn how to make Moong Dal Halwa at home with chef Smita Deo only on Rajshri Food.
When it comes to Indian desserts,Moong Dal Halwa is one of the rich and divine dessert. So hop onto a guilt trip of enjoying sweet and delicious Rajasthani dessert at home with chef Smita Deo only on Rajshri Food.
1 cup moog dal (green gram dal)
1 cup sugar
1 tsp green cardamom powder
½ cup ghee
7-8 strands of saffron infused in 2 tbsp warm milk
1 cup milk
1 cup water
Few almonds soaked in water for 2 hours. Remove the skin and slice it thinly
– Heat ghee in a pan.
– Once ghee is melted add the moong dal (which is soaked for 4-5 hours and then grounded into a course paste).
– Saute it until it becomes nice golden brown.
– Add sugar, cardamom powder and stir it all very well.
– Boil one cup of water and one cup of milk together.
– Add the boiling combination into the halwa.
– Infuse saffron strands into warm milk.
– Add the saffron infused milk to the halwa.
– Cook it properly.
– Moong Dal Halwa is ready to be served!
Host : Smita Deo
Director : Suchandra Basu
Editing: Kishor Rai
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gamre
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook : https://goo.gl/qDYZWf
Share on Twitter : https://goo.gl/OzlK5l
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood