Learn how to make Keema Paratha at home with chef Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried.
Keema paratha is an authentic Indian bread stuffed with minced meat. It is easy to make and delicious in taste. So with The Bombay Chef make yummy and tasty Keema Paratha at home.
2 whole wheat flour
2 tbsp melted ghee
salt to taste
Water as required
250 gms mutton mince
2 tbsp oil
1 onion, finely chopped
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tbsp green chillies
2 tsp ginger chopped
salt as required
2 tsp chat masala
2 tsp garam masala
1/2 cup coriander leaves
oil for frying
dry wheat flour for dusting
– Heat some oil in a pan on a moderate flame.
– Chop onions, chillies, ginger into fine pieces.
– In the heated oil add cumin seeds, onions, chillies, ginger and salt and let the onions cook
– Add the minced mutton into the mixture and add garam masala powder and chaat masala
– Stir it well and allow it to cook for 15 minutes
– Turn off the flame and add coriander and mix it well
– Allow it to rest for 15-20 minutes.
– In a bowl add wheat flour, salt, melted ghee and stir it.
– Add some water and start kneading the dough.
– Knead the dough until it is soft and ready
– Keep it in a bowl and cover it with a damp cloth and let it rest for 10 minutes.
– Make round balls out of the dough
– Create a bowl out of the dough ball with a thick center and add the keema filling into it
– Pull the corners of dough together and cover it.
– Roll it into a thick disc
– Turn on the flame and heat the pan
– Place the rolled disc over the heated pan and apply oil on both the sides
– Cook well on both the sides.
– Keema Paratha is ready to be served.
Share this video on Facebook – http://goo.gl/jWPdUH
Tweet about it – http://goo.gl/r946TW
Host : Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gamre
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1