On this special day of love, chef Ruchi Bharani brings you a delectable dessert recipe called ‘Espresso Panna Cotta.’ Impress your loved ones with this delicious dessert and make your Valentine’s day memorable.
1 1/2 tbsp coffee powder
1/2 cup castor sugar
1/2 cup cream
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp sugar+1 tbsp Gelatin
For the chocolate Sauce-
100g Dark Chocolate
– In a bowl of water, soak the gelatin granules.
– In a saucepan, heat milk. Add the coffee powder and sugar and mix well.
– Once the coffee comes to a boil, add the soaked gelatin to it and let the gelatin granules melt well.
– Turn off the flame and let the coffee cool down for about 5 – 6 minutes.
– Once the coffee cools down, add the cream and the vanilla essence. The coffee mix is ready.
– Strain the coffee using a strainer to get rid of the foam.
– Pour them in the small bowls and let them set for about 20 – 25 minutes and then refrigerate it till you are ready to serve.
– After 20 – 25 minutes, get the bowls out of the freezer.
– Dip them in lukewarm water for few seconds and then unmould it.
– Garnish with the chocolate sauce using the piping bag.
To make the garnish:
– In a bowl, add the chocolate and cream and microwave them.
– Once the chocolate and cream have melted, whisk it together to get rid of the lumps.
– Pour it in a piping bag and keep it aside.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Manjeet Katariya, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood