Watch how to make ‘Coconut Ladoo’, a very delicious sweet dish recipe by chef Kanak.
Coconut Ladoos are rich, sweet dessert-snack which can be prepared for many festive occasions. These ladoos are very easy to make and they simply melt in the mouth.
1.5 cups desiccated coconut
3/4 cup condensed milk
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp clarified butter / ghee
– In a pan, heat some ghee.
– Add the chopped almonds and stir until it changes its colour to golden brown. Once done, take them out on a kitchen towel.
– In the same usd pan, add the condensed milk and plain milk and mix well.
– Add the desiccated coconut and keep stiring until it absorbs the moisture completely.
– Keep stirring it on a low to medium high heat fr around 5 – 7 minutes.
– While stirring, add the cardamom powder and mix well.
– Keep stirring until the mixture becomes thick and comes to a dough like consistency.
– Once done, take it off the heat and add the almonds which were kept aside and mix well.
– Before the mixture cools down completely, take small portions of the mixture and start making small balls out of it.
– Coat these well with the leftover desiccated coconut and garnish it with a piece of lmond on the top.
– The delicious coconut ladoos are ready to be served.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Kanak’s Kitchen Menu ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Delicious Appetizers / Starters Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/UtVxqe
Healthy Vegetarian Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/ehEbMv
Easy To Cook Chicken Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/YOXUli
Authentic Chinese Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/qnqrc2
Yummy and Lip Smacking Desserts ➔ https://goo.gl/Grgh01
Irresistible Healthy Sweets ➔ https://goo.gl/aBnAeH
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Social Media Links ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook ➔ https://www.facebook.com/kanakskitchen/
Instagram ➔ http://instagram.com/kanakskitchen/
Google+ ➔ https://plus.google.com/+KanaksKitchen
Twitter ➔ https://twitter.com/kanakskitchen
Subscribe here ➔ http://goo.gl/z8RCxr