Learn to make Chilli Potatoes at home with The Bombay Chef Varun Inamdar.
Start your meal with appetizing and tasty starter, which is mouth watering Chilli Potatoes. So with Varun learn to make Chilli Potatoes at home only on Rajshri Food.
Details for Hangout
– Date : 21st July 2016
– Time : 5 pm IST
– To register, whatsapp your email id on : +91-8828054224
– Corn Flour
– Chilli powder
-Dark soy sauce
– Cut the potatoes and add some salt and corn flour to it.
– Add the potatoes into heated oil and fry them until they turn golden brown
– In a wok add some oil, garlic slices, green chilies, ginger, onion rings, capsicum.
– Add chilli powder, dark soy sauce, sugar, malt vinegar, salt and chilli sauce.
– Add the fried potatoes to the sauce and toss it. Add some spring leaves.
– Chilli Potatoes are ready to be served.
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/QQRnZ3
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/gXsKGX
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood