The very thought of Cheesy Vol – Au – Vent is enough to tickle your taste buds and tempt your guests like never before. Our Chef Ruchi Bharani teaches you how to make quick and simple Cheesy Vol – Au – Vent and bring a twist in your regular party appetizer menu.
Share on facebook : http://goo.gl/ODCZL6
Tweet about this : http://goo.gl/OgCXVS
Share on G+ : http://goo.gl/NHP8g1
1 cup vegetables finely chopped (zuchhinni, mushrooms, red pepper)
3 tbsp grated mozarella
1 tsp oregano
1 tbso ketchup
salt & pepper to taste
1 tbsp corn flour
– Heat butter in a hot pan.
– Add finely chopped garlic, finely chopped red capsicum, finely chopped Zucchini, finely chopped mushroom, finely chopped baby corn.
– Cook this for 30 Seconds.
– Mix 1 tbsp corn flour in milk and keep it a side.
– Add Ketchup once the vegetables are cooked, cook the veggies till the Ketchup is dried.
– Add the milk mixture in the vegetables and steer well.
– Add mozzarella cheese once the milk gets thick
– Add salt, pepper, and turn the flame off.
– Mix everything well.
– Add dried oregano to the mixture.
– The filling is ready.
– Stuff the Vol-au-vent with the filling.
– Warm them for 5 minutes in oven at 180 degree
– Plate the delicious Vol – Au – Vent which is to serve! Have a cheesy Time !
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rajshrifood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood