Learn how to make Bread Pudding, an easy dessert recipe by Ruchi Bharani
Bread Pudding is indeed one such dessert recipe which is easy and absolutely delicious after a healthy meal! It’s quick to assemble and satisfies your sweet tooth as well. Do try it out!
2 Cups of milk
1/2 Tbsp custard powder
6 Tbsp Castor sugar
1 & 1/2 tbsp Butter
1/2 Tsp Vanilla essence
1 Loaf of bread, cubed
Black raisins to top the dessert
– Add milk in a sauce pan along with butter, custard powder, castor sugar and mix well.
– Cook it, till butter and sugar is melted and custard is cooked.
– Allow it to come to a boil.
– Transfer it in to a bowl and add vanilla essence.
– Soak bread pieces in the milk.
– Fill the bread mixture in buttered ramekins.
– Garnish it with black raisins.
– Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for around 25 to 30 minutes.
– Enjoy delicious bread pudding!
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/xVG4BV
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/RQNJiw
Share it on Google+ – https://goo.gl/P00mMJ
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood