This seafood pasta recipe was inspired by Rylstone Extra Virgin Olive oil and combines fresh ocean flavours of vongole, flat head and prawns with juicy cherry tomatoes and tender asparagus. This seafood pasta recipe is topped with toasted pine nuts and crispy breadcrumbs making every mouthful an absolute sensation.
Buy your Rylstone extra virgin olive oil bottle and experience this fantastic olive oil flavors. When the bottle arrives, open it and have a sip of olive oil to taste the difference and the freshness of this award winning product: http://rylstoneolivepress.com.au/shop
📺SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (IT’S FREEEEEE 😉 http://bit.ly/SubscribeToMyYOUTUBEchannel
📖Share it with your FOODIE friends on FACEBOOK
🌍Get the recipe on my website http://www.vincenzosplate.com/recipe-items/seafood-pasta-recipe/
🍝Check out my website for full recipes and to follow my blog: http://vincenzosplate.com/
Join my Sydney Cooking Classes: http://www.vincenzosplate.com/cooking-class-in-sydney/
Download my Mobile App https://appsto.re/au/nJ4Pgb.i
Buy Vincenzo’s Plate Apron on: http://www.vincenzosplate.com/product/vincenzos-plate-apron/
🔄Kg to cups converter: http://www.convertunits.com/from/kilo+g/to/cup+[US]
SEAFOOD PASTA RECIPE
500g fresh tagliatelle pasta
2 Australian Flat Head fillets
2 garlic cloves
300 peeled raw shrimp (scampi)
Rylstone Crooked River extra virgin olive oil
8-10 cherry tomatoes
Pinch of rock salt
Sprinkle of pepper
Generous amount of fresh parsley
Bunch of Asparagus
1. Boil 5L of water in a large pot in preparation for your seafood pasta recipe.
2. Put a large fry pan on medium heat and add a drizzle of Rylstone Crooked River extra virgin olive oil. (Buy this olive oil from this website http://rylstoneolivepress.com.au/shop )
3. Once the oil has slightly warmed, add the pine nuts, mixing them through the oil and leaving them to toast for a few minutes.
4. Add breadcrumbs and mix together really well until they begin to brown. Once these are toasted, pour the mixture onto chopping board and leave to cool.
5. Once cooled, crush the pine nuts into the mixture and combine some freshly chopped parsley. This will be the topping for your seafood pasta recipe.
6. Put a small pot on the stove at a medium/high heat and add a generous amount of extra virgin olive oil. Once the oil has begun to warm, add the vongole and put the lid back on to let them steam. This should take no more than 5 minutes and will create a beautiful sauce.
7. Next, cut the cherry tomatoes in half and the asparagus into small pieces.
8. Get the large pan back on the stove at a medium heat and drizzle a final amount of EVOO. Put the asparagus in the pan and let it cook for a few minutes before adding the cherry tomatoes, chilli, garlic and parsley.
9. While these vegetables are still slightly tender, add the flat head and let it cook for at least 3 minutes before adding the shrimp.
10. Removing the pot with the vongole from the stove, strain them, pouring the sauce directly into the mix of seafood and vegetables. Then, add a pinch of rock salt and pepper, and mix.
11. Once the sauce has started to dissolve, add the vongole, salt and pepper – and a little more parsley! Leave to simmer.
12. When the water has boiled, add the tagliatelle pasta and leave it to cook based on the packet instructions (al dente is always best!).
13. Strain the pasta once it has cooked (to your liking) and add it to the pan on a low heat.
14. Mix the seafood pasta recipe well so that it soaks up the delicious liquids and flavours from your sauce.
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
Please Support My YouTube Channel via Patreon! (Help me to create more content)
📺Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://bit.ly/SubscribeToMyYOUTUBEchannel
📖LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/vincenzosplate/
📷FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @vincenzosplate https://www.instagram.com/vincenzosplate/
🌍Join my Italian Tour http://www.vincenzosplate.com/italy-unexplored-itinerary/
✔LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on my videos please. It really means a lot to me.
Camera Operator: Mason Grady
Editor: Mason Grady
Drone Operator: Tom Biddle
Location: Rylstone Olive Press http://rylstoneolivepress.com.au/
🎵MUSIC: Epidemic Sound http://www.epidemicsound.com/
🎬 #VincenzosPlate is a YouTube channel with a focus on cooking, determined to teach the world, one #videorecipe at a time that you don’t need to be a professional #chef to impress friends, family and yourself with mouth-watering #ItalianFoodRecipes right out of your very own #kitchen whilst having a laugh (and a glass of vino!).
#seafoodpasta #seafoodrecipe #pastaseafood #seafoodrecipes #italianseafoodrecipe #bestseafoodpasta #pastaseafood #shrimppasta #seafoodspaghetti #pastavongole
📺Re-Watch the Seafood Pasta video recipe https://youtu.be/xFa4JY47GaY