Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Click for detail Recipe – http://www.madhurasrecipe.com/regional-
Visit Facebook page – https://business.facebook.com/madhurasrecipe
For Business inquiries please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Madhurasrecipe facebook group link –
Undi is a very easy and simple recipe konkani. If you want to have something different and healthy breakfast then this can be a perfect option. This can be a good and healthy lunch box option for your kids. You can try this recipe at home and drop a comment for me. Do not forget to like, share and subscribe.
• 1 cup Idly rava
• 1 1/2~1 1/4 cup Water
• 1 cup shredded fresh Coconut
• Salt to taste
• 1 tsp Ghee
• 1 tsp Mustard seeds
• A pinch of Hing
• 1/4 tsp Methi seeds
• 10~12 Curry leaves
• 1/2 tsp Urad dal
• 1/2 tsp Chili flakes (Optional)
• In a bowl take idly rava and add water. Mix well.
• Some water should float over the idly rava.
• Cover and rest the mixture for about 30 minutes.
• You can use homemade rice rava instead of idly rava.
• Take fresh coconut into a blender jar and add a little water.
• Blend it into fine thin puree.
• Add this puree into the rava mixture and mix well.
• When the mixture is about to get mixed add salt to taste and mix
• Heat up ghee in a pan.
• You can use coconut oil or regular oil in place of ghee.
• Add mustard seeds and let them pop up.
• Add hing, methi seeds, curry leaves, urad dal and mix well.
• Fry everything well for about 30-40 seconds.
• Add the rava and coconut mixture and mix well.
• Fry until the mixture thickens up for about 4-5 minutes.
• It should get consistency like upma.
• Turn off the gas.
• Add chili flakes and mix well.
• Adding chili flakes is optional. You can skip it if you don’t want.
• Let the mixture cool down completely.
• In steamer, heat up 2-3”water at the base.
• Grease the base of the other steamer pot well with oil.
• Take the mixture and make small balls.
• Press the ball a little at the centre and roll it in the shape of donut.
• Arrange the undi at the steamer pot which is greased with oil.
• Cover the pot with the lid and put it on the hot water pot.
• Steam on medium heat for about 8-10 minutes.
• Undi is already.
• You can serve this with gudh syrup.
• Take 1/2 cup water for 1 cup gudh to make syrup.
• In that case don’t add chili flakes in undi.
• You also can serve undi with sambar and chutney.
Subscribe to my other channels
For more Such Recipes
झटपट आणि फटाफट पोहा इडली | पोह्यांची इडली | Instant Poha Idli Recipe | MadhurasRecipe | Ep – 405
इडली – Idli Recipe – How to Make Soft and Spongy Idli | MadhurasRecipe Marathi
५ मिनिटात बनवा मऊ लुसलुशीत रवा इडली | How to make Rava Idli | Sooji Idli | MadhursRecipe | Ep -294
ओल्या खोबऱ्याची चटणी | Coconut Chutney Recipe (for Idly / Dosa / Medu Vada / Dal Vada |
सांबार – How To Make Vegetable Sambar | South Indian Curry | MadhurasRecipe
उपवासाची इडली | Upvasachi Idly | Farali Idly by madhurasrecipe | Navratri Farali Recipes
कुरकुरीत डोसा | How to make Dosa | Crispy Dosa Recipe | Dosa Batter Recipe | MadhurasRecipe
झटपट रवा आप्पे | Instant Rava Appe | How to make Instant Appe | Ravyache Appe | MadhurasRecipe
मेदू वडा | How To Make Crispy Medu Vada | South Indian Recipes | MadhurasRecipe
घावणे / अंबोळी Ghavne Recipe / Amboli Recipe / Instant Rice Dosa by madhurasrecipe